Smart Manufacturing – The Future is Now!
Michael Regelski, Senior VP & Chief Technology Officer, Electrical Sector at Eaton
Michael opens up the conference by explaining how Smart Manufacturing is becoming more important in an ever-changing world.
Build Resilience & Improve Business Continuity in Manufacturing
Joseph Rosing, WW Business Development Manager, Manufacturing Solutions at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Pandemics and natural disasters are just a few examples of events that every manufacturer needs to be prepared for in order to respond quickly to the associated changes in customer behavior and operating environment. Learn how AWS is helping customers build resilience across enterprises from demand planning and supply chain to production operations in order to provide a consistent, positive experience for your employees and customers.
The Cleveland Innovation Project – Moving Forward!
Ethan Karp, President & CEO at MAGNET
Learn about how the Cleveland Innovation Project is designed to bolster Greater Cleveland’s innovation economy by engaging the community and producing strategies to accelerate innovation and drive inclusive economic growth.
Gaining Employee Engagement for your Smart Manufacturing Project
David Mustin, VP Strategic Consulting at Marcum Technology
In technology projects, without proper support, employees will tend to check out and unintentionally undermine the project. With the proper support, not only can leaders gain employee participation, but also improve project success and employee commitment.
Learn how to identify the specific actions leaders and project managers can take to:
- Improve project success
- Increase employee commitment
- Shorten project completion times
- Reduce overall project costs
Integrating IIoT with ERP
- Rob Moyer, President & Founder at ComTec Solutions
- Terri Hiskey, VP, Global Product Marketing at Epicor
- Joe Work, Senior Growth Advisor at MAGNET
Manufacturing Your Cybersecurity Future
- Christopher Prewitt, Security Principal at MCPc
- Jess Walpole, VP Global IT Security & Operations at Lincoln Electric
Cybersecurity and Smart Manufacturing go hand in hand. In this breakout session, learn:
- Industry 4.0 Manufacturing – The Factory of the Future
- The realities of convergence
- The realities of cybersecurity
- Product Security